Monday 7 November 2011

Results from 1st Questionnaire - RSA - Social Platform

Here I will discuss my results and how they will effect my project. 24 People took part in my questionnaire, 9 being Male and 15 being Female. My targeted age group will be 20-29 year olds, majority of these commuters are students in further education. 22/24 people use public transport to either travel to work, social events and further educational resources. The main transport means are Train (overground), Train (overhead) or the local Bus. Majority of the commuters travel 5x a week or MORE. The average traveling time for commuters is between 30-50minutes. A high number of commuters in my questionnaire said they travelled along and to occupy there time, either listened to music, read books or newspaper, thought of daily objectives, Not one person socially connected with other commuters. This point leads me to believing that there is not enough communication between commuters, This will be the main idea behind my campaign. To help commuters interact with one another. and help build more comfortable environment and help make the traveling experience more pleasurable

The link below alows you to view the results.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CGPXHNZ

Special thanks to everyone who participated!!

T.E.A.M ( TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment