Tuesday 15 November 2011

 


Here I was told to choose an object which represents me and my company, the object is a Blackberry Smartphone 'Charger'. The three pins to acces the wall socket, also the long wire and the male component which slots into the smartphone to complete a full circuit, the idea behind the three plugs, is that the top pin represent creativity, this will enable you me to open the other gates to make a full electrical circuit, the long wire, not being to long and not to short represents my companies process of gettin the work completed. The male conponnant indicates that I am willing to transfer energy to keep Graphic Design alive in everybody. My last point is that my companies aim is to gain reputation and stand at the forefront of Graphic Design, referring to the smartphone itself! The outcome would always be clean, modern, professional and have a positive impact in out everyday lives. 

Blackberry charger!!!

Where would you be without one!

No comments:

Post a Comment