Thursday 16 February 2012

Publishing and Design Authorship - Poetry book

For Publishing and Design Authorship, I am asked to create a book. The topic I have chosen is Hip Hop Poetry. This being a subject which I am very passionate about. People argue is Hip Hop Poetry an art form....

My aim is to create a physical book which displays poetry in a typographic and illustrated art form. The book will be aimed towards 18 - 25 year olds, also People who take an extra interest into hip hop poetry, as well as the culture.

Here I convey my train of thought, this show how I have managed my time and developed in my concept. 


Starting of with quick brain mapping on things I love.


here i chose to do further development on Hip Hop, looking at the culture and what it could have to offer in my Authorship project.



Here are simple design layout concepts of the book case.


More concept on design layouts, (concertina)



Further development into book layout, sketches showing how the book will be constructed, and folding, also considering materials.


further development into the construction and layout (concertina)


No comments:

Post a Comment